Do you want to know what MVP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MVP Mean in Texting?
MVP is an acronym for “most valuable player”. It is a term used in team sports for players that are extremely valuable to their teams and always do well in games. In texting, calling someone an MVP means they did especially well at something. It could be anything, really. Maybe they were fun when you went out, or they helped you with something.
Whatever they did, they did it so well they deserve to be called an MVP.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Music Video Player
- Most Valuable Professional
Examples of MVP in Text Slang
- Tommy – Man, thanks for helping out yesterday, you were the MVP!
- Jason – haha, thanks, not a problem.
- John – You were so fun last night! The MVP of the party for sure!
- Kimberly – Thanks! I was sooo drunk!
- Dave – Tim helped me finish my project, he’s the real MVP!
- Trina – Yeah, Tim is great, always ready to help.