Are you wondering what MYOB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does MYOB Mean in Texting?
MYOB is an acronym for “mind your own business”. This phrase is commonly used when someone is being nosy and wants to know something about you you aren’t willing to share. People use MYOB all the time, and since the phrase is really long this acronym helps you save time by shortening it.
This is why texting is great. Acronyms like MYOB make it super convenient but you can convey whatever you want easily.
This acronym doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of MYOB in Text Slang
- Jamie – So what’s up with you and James? Still together?
- Lisa – MYOB Jamie.
- Tom – Hey, why were you at the hospital this morning? I saw you from my car.
- Rachel – You should MYOB, that’s personal stuff.
- Johnny – Why didn’t you kiss Leonard yesterday? He’s a great guy!
- Monica – MYOB Johnny, I kiss who I want.