Are you wondering what N2M means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does N2M Mean in Texting?
N2M is an acronym for the phrase “not too much”. It is a simple phrase used in everyday speech that is quite self-explanatory. This acronym has existed on the Internet for quite some time now, but in recent times its popularity on social media and in texting has grown.
N2M is a great addition to your texting vocabulary, as it shortens this phrase and makes it more convenient to type.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Not to mention
Examples of N2M in Text Slang
- Jesse – Are you tired from studying?
- Tina – N2M, I’ve had coffee and an energy drink.
- Christian – Were you mad at Bobby for breaking up with you?
- Blair – A bit, but N2M, I expected it and I wanted to break up as well.
- Michael – Have you been studying for the exam tomorrow?
- Phoebe – N2M, I’m gonna pull an all-nighter tonight!