So, you want to know what NBD means in texting? Alright, we have the answer to that question right here, in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NBD Mean in Texting?
NBD is an acronym for “no big deal”. This one is pretty self-explanatory. You use NBD to speed up texting and shorten the phrase. NBD is used when someone apologizes to you for something, or when you’re faced with a problem you need to take care of. You can use it in a text after describing a situation that wasn’t a big deal, although maybe it was if we’re being honest. It can also be used sarcastically, or even when you’re bragging.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Next Business Day
- Nervous BreakDown
- Never Been Done
Examples of NBD in Text Slang
- Tony – Hey, I just made $5k with betting, NBD!!
- Gina – Wow, I’m super jealous…
- Joey – Hey man, sorry for yelling at you earlier, i didn’t mean it that way.
- Richard – NBD, it’s all good.
- Liza – I just quit my job and immediately got a ton of new job offers NBD!
- Aubrey – That’s great babe, I’m happy for you!