Are you curious about what NFT means in texting? We have the answer, all you need to do is keep reading this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NFT Mean in Texting?
NFT is an acronym for Non-fungible token. It is an acronym used everywhere, not just in texts. NFTs are basically non-interchangeable units of data stored on a blockchain that you can trade online.
If that isn’t simple enough, think of them as digital art, images with code on them that makes them unique. They are something like art in the real world, unique pieces of data that look like pictures that you can own in the digital space. People trade them for lots of money, and some consider them a scam.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Nutrient Film Technique
- Not For Trade
- No Further Text
Examples of NFT in Text Slang
- Max – I bought an NFT today!
- Jackie – Wow, how much did you pay for it?
- Lucy – He makes a ton of money trading NFTs.
- Raye – I don’t know anything about it but it sounds interesting.
- Timothy – I am trying to sell my art as NFTs!
- Sean – Hmm, I’m not a fan of them, but if you get rich that would be great!