Are you wondering what NFW means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NFW Mean in Texting?
NFW is an acronym for “no f*cking way”. It is an exclamation we use when we are in disbelief. It might be about good news or bad ones, but we are so surprised that we have to shout “no f*cking way”, or simply NFW when texting. You also use it when you are firmly against something.
Acronyms such as NFW help you text faster and make it more convenient, which is why they are so popular.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- No Feasible Way
- Not Feeling Well
Examples of NFW in Text Slang
- Jesse – My girlfriend is pregnant!
- Raquel – NFW dude! I am so happy for you!
- Christian – So, will we volunteer for that project at work?
- Leah – NFW, the boss doesn’t care anyway.
- Michael – I got into a car accident last night…
- Maggie – NFW man, are you okay?