Are you wondering what NGL means in texting? That’s a piece of cake, and in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just read until the end and you should get it easily! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NGL Mean in Texting?
NGL is an acronym for “not gonna lie”. This acronym is extremely popular nowadays. People use it on social media and in texting. You use it when you want to deliver the truth to someone, and are saying that you won’t lie beforehand.
It is also used when you are about to say something strange that people might find hard to believe. It isn’t always serious, it can be a fun fact, but it is preceded by an NGL.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Natural Gas Liquid
- No Greater Love
- National Guardian Life
Examples of NGL in Text Slang
- Mickey – NGL, I’m feeling this new Weeknd album!
- Tim – Wow, didn’t expect that.
- Peter – Hey, sorry for what I said earlier.
- Linda – NGL that was very rude.
- Karl – NGL the new Batman movie is not that good.
- Taylor – Really? Wow, I was really looking forward to it.