So, you’re curious about what NKW means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NKW Mean in Texting?
NKW is an acronym for “Not Known Where”. It is a phrase that is even used in some legal documents when people don’t know the exact location of a person or an object. You use it in the same way in texting when you’re not sure where something is. Then that object or person is NKW.
Acronyms can be really helpful because they shorten a lot of phrases and make texting simpler and more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- No Knock Warrant
Examples of NKW in Text Slang
- John – It is NKW the dog is, it seems like it ran away…
- Christopher – Damn, I hope you find it.
- Tom – Did you find out where Lisa bought that shirt? my girlfriend wants it.
- Andy – It’s NKW she got it from, but I’ll try to find out.
- Amy – It is NKW the party will be, they will let us know an hour before it starts.
- Tony – That’s exciting!