Do you want to know what NML means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NML Mean in Texting?
NML is an acronym for “not my loss”. It is a phrase used mostly when people break up with their partners and they are saying that it’s the other person’s loss. Whenever you damage a relationship with another person, you can say NML or “not my loss” to show that you feel that they lost more than you did.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Not many left
Examples of NML in Text Slang
- Ryan – I heard you and Tony broke up?
- Adrianna – Yeah, but it’s whatever, NML.
- Liza – Me and Tina got into a fight and we’re not friends anymore. Don’t care, NML.
- Lucas – You guys will make up soon…
- Cindy – Wait, so Catherine left you?
- Howard – Yup, she’s awful. But I don’t care, NML.