Do you want to know what “no homo” means in texting? Alright, we got you, and in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on to get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does No Homo Mean in Texting?
“No Homo” is a phrase people (usually men) use when they do something that could be interpreted as homosexual, or gay so that they make sure no one considers them gay.
Usually, it is used in a joking manner, although some people might consider the phrase offensive. It originates from hip-hop music.
Basically, men will use that phrase just to make sure everyone is aware that they are straight.
No homo is only used in this context, so there are no other meanings.
Examples of No Homo in Text Slang
- Tom – Me and Karl were at the gym working out together. No homo.
- Dick – Good thing you added the no homo!
- Michael – No, I’m at home on a Friday night, me and my friend Mark are chilling. No homo.
- Brea – Haha, okay, no need to use that phrase, I didn’t think you were gay.
- Johnny – Man, Larry is so good-looking. No homo.
- Keith – Haha, I agree.