Curious about what NTH means in texting? Luckily, we have the answer to that question. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NTH Mean in Texting?
NTH is a shortened way of spelling “nothing”. You can use it as a one-word reply for when you don’t have anything to say to someone, or simply when you don’t feel like typing the entire word. NTH was popularized by the younger generations on TikTok and social media in general.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Nth degree
- Nice to have
- Not to hate
Examples of NTH in Text Slang
- Tom – What’s wrong, why aren’t you replying?
- Frankie – It’s NTH, don’t worry about it…
- David– Basically it was really boring and NTH was going on there, you didn’t miss a thing.
- Liv – Damn, guess I was lucky.
- Donna – So, what did she say when you asked her out?
Steve – Basically NTH, she was avoiding the answer.