Are you wondering what NTN means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NTN Mean in Texting?
NTN is an acronym for “no thanks needed” or “no thanks necessary”. It is a phrase you use when people are thanking you for something you did, but you politely want to say that they shouldn’t be thanking you.
This phrase is commonly used in all types of conversations, and in texting, you can shorten it with NTN.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- National Trends Network
- Not That Nice
Examples of NTN in Text Slang
- Kathy – Thank you for helping me today!
- Lucas – NTN, it was my pleasure.
- Kyle – Did Lisa thank you for ordering those shirts for us?
- Lucille – Oh please, NTN, that was not a problem at all!
- Liam – Thanks for being there for me yesterday. I needed it.
- Rhonda – Come on man, NTN, you know I love you.