So, you want to know what NTY means in texting? Well, that’s why we’re here. We will answer that question for you in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does NTY Mean in Texting?
NTY is an acronym for “no, thank you”. It’s that simple. If you want to decline someone over text, but want to keep it polite, a simple NTY is always a good option. Acronyms are popular in texting because younger people are always looking for ways to shorten their messages to save time. NTY is just one such example.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- New To You
- New York
Examples of NTY in Text Slang
- Keenan – Hey, wanna come over for dinner?
- Marlon – NTY I already ate something.
- Chris – What are you doing tonight, want to come over and watch some Netflix?
- Nia – NTY, I already made plans.
- Ryan – Hey, if you need help with that project just let me know.
- Lawrence – NTY, I think I can manage.