Are you wondering what Nvm means in texting? That’s simple, so we will answer it for you. All you need to do is read this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Nvm Mean in Texting?
Nvm is an abbreviation of the word “nevermind and it is incredibly popular in texting. This abbreviation has been used in the early days of the Internet, on various message boards and messengers.
You can use nvm in any situation where you would say “nevermind”, even if it is a single message.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Not Very Much
- Not Very Mature
- New Visual Media
Examples of Nvm in Text Slang
- Kyle – Hey, what did you want to talk about?
- Theo – Oh, it doesn’t matter, nvm.
- Lea – Nvm what she said, why didn’t you back me up?
- Dina – I’m sorry, I got scared!
- Lucy – So, do you want to talk about what you did with Kelly last night?
- Tommy – You know what? Actually, nvm, forget it…