Are you wondering what the letter O means in texting? Alright, we know the answer and you can get it by simply reading this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does O Mean in Texting?
In texting, O is used as a reaction and is simply a shorter way of typing “Oh”. people nowadays try to shorten everything in texts, and this is just one example.
When someone texts you the letter O, you should be aware that they really wanted to type “Oh”, and that is basically it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of O in Text Slang
- Ryan – I am done with work for today, wanna go grab lunch?
- Pamela – O, I already made plans with Tim, but you can come with us.
- Keith – Hey, did you drink my almond milk that was in the fridge?
- Dina – O, that was yours? I’m so sorry.
- Patricia – Hey, check out the sneakers I bought.
- Mia – Ooo, they are super cool.