Do you want to know what oba means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Obv Mean in Texting?
In texting, obv is an abbreviation of the word “obviously” This word is commonly used in conversations, and by using this abbreviation you can simplify it and make it easier to type. Whenever you would use the word “obviously” in a text, you can use “obv” instead, it’s just simpler.
This makes texting go quicker and is super convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- On Balance Volume
- outer Banks Vacation
Examples of Obv in Text Slang
- Johnny – Why didn’t you say something at the meeting when they were wrong about our project?
- Kelly – Well obv I was too embarrassed in front of everyone.
- Lucas – Tony obv likes you!
- Andrea – You think? I might try something with him.
- Minnie – Why was Timothy acting that way earlier?
- Tony – he was obv extremely drunk.