Wondering what OML means in texting? Look no further, because, in this article, we will answer that question for you. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does OML Mean in Texting?
OML is an acronym for “on my life”. In texting you use it when you want to show how serious you are about what you’re saying, so you figuratively swear on your life.
This phrase is commonly used on social media and on various messenger apps, especially by younger people. If you want someone to take what you’re saying seriously, just use an OML next time!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Oh my lord
- Oil Mining Licence
- Oklahoma Municipal League
Examples of OML in Text Slang
- Gabriel – Are you being serious right now?
- Sean – Yes I am, OML.
- Mila – If I catch him lying to me again I will kick his ass OML!
- Kate – You go, girl!
- Johnny – How was work today?
- Channing – I really believe my boss hates me OML