Are you curious about what OMS means in texting? Not a problem, we will provide you with the answer you need. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does OMS Mean in Texting?
OMS is an acronym for “on my soul”. People use it in text messages to swear that something they are saying is true or will come true. If you really want your statement to make an impact and for people to take you seriously, you might as well place an OMS after it. It means you are putting your soul on the line after all!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Old Man Strength
- Oh My Sh*t
- Oh My Swag
Examples of OMS in Text Slang
- Terry – I saw Jack with another girl today…
- Linda – OMG when I see him I’m gonna kill him that’s OMS!
- Jay – OMS I can’t stand my job man, I need to quit…
- Bob – Damn my man, then do it, I’m sure you can find something else.
- Kelly – If Ryan doesn’t reply to my text again I’m gonna punch him OMS!
- Tina – Girl, you need to chill.