Do you want to know what Oo means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Oo Mean in Texting?
In texting, “oo” is most commonly used as an exclamation of bewilderment. You are amazed at something the other person said or did, so you use this exclamation to represent a sound you would make in real life. That sound is the one you make when you’re impressed by something and is similar to a prolonged letter O. It is really simple, really. the next time someone texts “oo”, you will know they are in awe because of something you said.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Open Office
- Over and Out
Examples of Oo in Text Slang
- Kyle – I got the award and the promotion at my job!
- Chris – Oo, you’re amazing.
- Tommy – I learned how to make a great pizza!
- Jimmy – Oo, when can I come over to try it?
- Anthony – I was driving 200mph on the freeway today.
- Andrea – Oo, you’re a bad boy!