Are you curious about what oop means in texting? Not a problem, we will provide you with the answer to that question in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Oop Mean in Texting?
When someone writes “oop” in a text, it is just a simple reaction to something, usually an awkward situation or something dramatic. It is ain exclamation that is similar to an “oh well”, and can be used when someone says something inappropriate, insulting, or unexpected.
That’s basically it!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Out Of Print
- Out Of Pocket
- Out Of Play
Examples of Oop in Text Slang
- Ryan – Man, I cheated on Larissa last night!
- Lance – Oop, what! You’re crazy!
- Tom – So we got into a fight and now we broke up…
- Patricia – Oop, that’s awful…
- Lucas – I thought it was her texting me but it turns out it wasn’t, so when I talked to her it was awkward!
- Liv – Oop, that’s embarrassing.