Are you wondering what OTC means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does OTC Mean in Texting?
OTC is an acronym for “on the cool”. It is a different way of saying “on the real”, or seriously. You use this before a question when you want to get a serious answer out of someone. You can also just use it when someone isn’t behaving correctly, so you write it before the warning so they know you are serious.
It is yet another acronym that makes texting more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Over The Counter
- Officer Training Corps
Examples of OTC in Text Slang
- Lance – OTC you really should chill out about Lucy.
- A.J. – I know, I’m such a mess.
- Howie – OTC what’s the deal with you and Nina?
- Nick – We’re just friends.
- Justin – What did you think of my performance last night?
- Emily – OTC I think you can do better.