Wondering what OTF means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does LMS Mean in Texting?
OTF is an acronym for “on the fence”. You use it when you’re unsure about doing something. YOu are unable to make the decision, hence you are still on the fence about it. In texting, it is simpler to write OTF, since most people know what these acronyms mean.
It is just more convenient, which is a huge advantage of texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Only The Family
- Opportunity To F*ck
- Off-Topic Forum
Examples of LMS in Text Slang
- Bob – I’m OTF about this new job offer.
- Billy – You should go for it man, it sounds amazing.
- Pierce – I’m OTF about moving in with Ally…
- Gina – Oh wow, I thought you were super in love.
- Cindy – Are you still OTF about this weekend?
- Pamela – Yeah, I kind of want to stay at home.