Are you wondering what OTO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does OTO Mean in Texting?
OTO is an acronym for “one time only”. This phrase is used when you want to describe something you did as a thing you will only do once and never again. That might not be entirely true, but for now, you are confident that you won’t so you add an OTO to let others know it was a one-time-only thing.
These types of acronyms can make texting convenient and a breeze since you only need to type a few letters to get your point across.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- One Time Offer
Examples of OTO in Text Slang
- Marissa – So I heard you and Nina slept together?!?
- Blake – Yeah, but it was an OTO thing, I don’t want to talk about it.
- Martin – I heard you are going to the football game tonight?
- Gina – Yeah, but only for Thomas, it’s an OTO thing.
- Will – I told Barbara when we hooked up it was an OTO thing!
- Sharon – Well, she’s crazy, so good luck getting rid of her!