Wondering what OU means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does OU Mean in Texting?
OU is an acronym for “overused”. It’s that simple. You can use this term for anything you feel like people are constantly repeating. It can be a phrase or joke, or anything else you’re sick and tired of.
Whenever you see something like that in a text message, you can simply describe it as OU, or overused. This is a great acronym because it really shortens the word and makes it easy and convenient to type.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Open University
Examples of OU in Text Slang
- Suzanne – Bobby sent that silly meme AGAIN!
- Andrew – I saw it, it is really OU now…
- Thomas – How was your date with Michelle?
- Mike – Not bad, but she kept quoting Big Bang Theory, and those jokes are OU.
- Lucas – I wish people stopped making fun of Kim Kardashian, that is so OU.
- Gina – I agree, but it’s still kinda funny.