So, you are wondering what PFP means in texting? In this article, we will solve that mystery for you, just keep reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PFP Mean in Texting?
PFP is an acronym for “profile picture”. People use various profile pictures on social media nowadays, and when you want to comment on someone’s, you can simply type PFP instead of the whole phrase.
Acronyms are really popular in texting, and this is just one of them. People use profile pictures everywhere, from profiles on social media, to various messengers.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Partnership For Peace
- Personal Financial Planning
- People Funding People
Examples of PFP in Text Slang
- Emmy – Did you see her PFP?
- Kyle – Yeah, she looks pretty.
- Donnie – Man, I need to change my PFP on Instagram…
- Mark – Yeah, the one you’re using is super old.
- Nancy – I don’t like the PFP he’s using.
- Sid – Yeah, he’s better looking in person.