Do you want to know what PHAT means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PHAT Mean in Texting?
PHAT is an acronym for “Pretty, Hot, and Thick”. It is a way to describe a person (most often a girl) that is extremely attractive. You read PHAT the same way you would read the word “fat”, but the person you are describing doesn’t have to be overweight.
They are just attractive, but you can also use it to describe other things you enjoy, such as music or food.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Pretty Hot And Tempting
- Pretty Hot And Tasty
Examples of PHAT in Text Slang
- Minnie – Did you see what Anna was wearing at work today?
- Ross – Yup, she was looking PHAT!
- Anthony – Man, Alexandra is so PHAT!
- Joe – I agree, I would do anything for a chance to take her out.
- Joseph – Brie, I gotta say, you were looking PHAT today.
- Brie – Oh, and I don’t look like that usually?!