Wondering what “pic” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Pic Mean in Texting?
In texting, “pic” is simply an abbreviation of the word “picture”. It’s that simple, and there’s not much more to say about it. You can use “pic” instead of “picture” or “photo” anytime, and everyone will get it.
This word is very common in texting and on social media nowadays.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Partner In Crime
- Person In Charge
Examples of Pic in Text Slang
- Jackie – Hey, did you see my new pic on Instagram?
- Todd – Yes, you look amazing!
- Michael – Man, I look awful on that group pic we took last night…
- Emily – No, you look awesome, you’re very pretty!
- Jerry – I’m sad we didn’t take any pics on our date yesterday…
- Annie – Yeah, but there will be plenty of opportunities.