Have you heard the term PK in one of the games you’re playing? Are you not familiar with the term? Therefore, learn what PK means below. We also added some examples to help you understand it better.
What does PK Mean in Gaming?
In MMORPG games, PK means “Player Killing”. This term refers to killing a character controlled by a player as opposed to killing a bot that is controlled by the computer.
There are no other meanings for the acronym PK in the gaming community.
Examples of PK in Gaming Slang
- Lucy – Player X is gonna get PKed!
- Greg – Take it easy, man.
- Matthew – Just PK him!
- Collin – I can’t get to him fast enough!
- Sabby – I got PKed. I hate it!
- Rafael – I know! Respawn time is too long!