Are you wondering what PMO means in texting? not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PMO Mean in Texting?
PMO is an acronym for “put me on”. When you tell someone to “put you on”, you are asking them to hook you up with something or someone. that can be anything, from ne music, movies, or a person you like. PMO is a commonly used acronym, as the phrase itself is really popular.
Acronyms like this one are really convenient when texting since they are short and get the point across.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Project Management Office
Examples of PMO in Text Slang
- Andy – Hey, PMO with your friend Lisa, she’s hot!
- Robbie – Alright, I’ll introduce you to her.
- Bob – Did you listen to Freddie Gibbs?
- Annie – Yeah, Gina PMO him, his music is great.
- Andrew – PMO some new shows on Netflix to watch.
- Tom – Hmm, not a lot of new stuff, are you interested in Korean dramas?