Are you wondering what PMOYS means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PMOYS Mean in Texting?
PMOYS is an acronym for “put me on your snap”, or “put me on your story”. This acronym is tied to social media. It is a way of asking someone to put you on their snap on Snapchat, or their story on a different social media app in order for you to gain more exposure.
It’s as simple as that. It is a really specific acronym and phrase. Still, it always feels nice when you don’t need to type out the entire phrase, but can simply use PMOYS instead.
This acronym has no alternative meanings
Examples of PMOYS in Text Slang
- Luke – Those pictures of us together look great, PMOYS!
- Rachel – haha, I’m on it!
- Tom – Man, I need to put some new stories on my Instagram today…
- Nicole – You have so many followers, PMOYS so I can get some more!
- Bobbie – Man, I really do have a ton of people on my Snapchat.
- Whitney – Why don’t you PMOYS?