Are you wondering what PPP means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PPP Mean in Texting?
PPP is an acronym for “pretty, pretty please”. It is a funny phrase used jokingly when you’re trying to get something out of someone and want to seem cute and desperate while doing it. When a single “pretty please” is not enough, you can use “pretty, pretty please”, or PPP.
Acronyms are super helpful when texting because you can type them even when you’re busy. They are extremely convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Puff Puff Pass
- Petty Pet Peeve
- Piss Poor Planning
Examples of PPP in Text Slang
- Emily – PPP can we go to Mike’s favorite bar tonight? I want to see him.
- Karl – okay, we can have one drink there.
- Brenda – What do you need?
- Andrea – Can you grab me a Big Mac menu on the way here? PPP!
- Nicole – PPP will you go to the theatre with me to watch the new Nicholas Cage movie?
- Zack – no need to beg haha, that movie looks great, sure!