Do you want to know what “Proc” means in the gaming community? Don’t worry; we already provided the definition of the term for you below! You can also find a few sample sentences to give you a better understanding of what the gaming slang “Proc” means.
What does Proc Mean in Gaming?
The gaming slang “Proc” means “Programmed Random Occurrence” and is used to describe an event or a situation where a random weapon receives extra power to have more damage to the opponent. Proc is usually present in massively multi player games like World of Warcraft.
Proc does not have alternative meanings in the gaming world.
Examples of Proc in Gaming Slang
- Dean – Wow, I got a proc!
- Shawn – Cool! Use that to make our team win!
- Keith – Have you ever experienced proc?
- Marcus – I have a few times. It’s awesome!
- Bryan – Woah! Why is your weapon that strong?
- Jeoffrey – I got lucky and landed a proc.