Do you want to know what prolly means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Prolly Mean in Texting?
In texting, “prolly” is just a different way of spelling “probably”. It is really popular among younger people who use it all the time. It is similar to the way you pronounce probably when you try to sound cool. You can safely use “prolly” in your texts, everyone should be aware of what it means.
This is just another way of making texting super easy and convenient.
Prolly has no alternative meanings.
Examples of Prolly in Text Slang
- Johnny – What are you doing tonight?
- Chris – I’ll prolly watch a movie.
- Tommy – I’ll prolly go to the store soon, let me know if you need anything.
- Andrea – Can you buy some snacks?
- Anthony – Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tony – I’ll prolly be doing the same thing I am now.