Are you wondering what PS means in texting? No worries, we will give you the answer to that question right here, in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PS Mean in Texting?
Just like in letters, PS in texting is an acronym for “PostScript”. It is a way to add something to your message that you forgot to write originally. In texting, it is commonly used as a different way of saying “by the way”. If you ever have something you forgot to write at the start of your message, just add a PS and write it there.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Pointless Sh*t
- Phone Sex
Examples of PS in Text Slang
- Jackie – So that’s basically it. OH, PS, I forgot to mention John said you should call him.
- Jada – Oh, okay, I’ll call him right away.
- Chloe – So after you check the excel document you’re basically done with work. Got it?
- Renee – Yup, all clear!
- Chloe – PS, make sure to email the document to Peter once you’re done.
- Lisa – And then we went home because we were too tired after dancing all night. PS I met a super cute guy!
- Homer – Wow, sounds like you had fun!