So, you’re curious about what PSA means in texting? We have the answer to that question, and you can get it if you just keep reading. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PSA Mean in Texting?
PSA is an acronym for “Public Service Announcement”. This acronym isn’t used only in texting but nowadays you will most commonly see it there. People use it when they have something important to say, or when they want to brag about something that happened. It is often used in group chats.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Personal Self Advice
- Personal Sale Assistant
- Profound and Sincere Apologies
Examples of PSA in Text Slang
- Lisa – PSA: me and Brad broke up!
- Jolene – Finally, congrats girl!
- Tim – So I have a PSA… I lost my job today.
- Lucas –That’s fine dude, you’ll find something better in no time!
- Mandy – PSA: it is super embarrassing to trip and fall in front of your ex!
- Rachel – OMG did that really happen? That is hilarious!