So, you’re curious about what psh means in texting? Alright, all you need to do is read this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Psh Mean in Texting?
In texting, “psh” is used as an exclamation, a sound you make when you disagree with something, or just want to say “whatever”. You can use it to easily dismiss someone’s statement, or even when you don’t have a better comeback.
It is basically a way of bringing sounds you would make in a face-to-face conversation into texts.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Peak Sun Hours
- Penrise Soda Holdings
Examples of Psh in Text Slang
- Marshall – Wow, you were really drunk and made a fool of yourself last night!
- Lilly – Psh, I don’t care!
- Robin – So, looks like you have a ton of work to do this week…
- Ted – Psh, that’s a piece of cake for me!
- Barney – I’m much better at math than you!
- Nina – Psh, you didn’t just say that.