Are you wondering what PYO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does PYO Mean in Texting?
PYO is an acronym for “put you on”. It is a phrase you use when you want to introduce the other person to something that might interest them. It can be anything, but most commonly you are telling them the details about something that happened.
PYO is just another acronym that makes texting super convenient and fast.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Pick Your Own
- Persistent Young Offender
Examples of PYO in Text Slang
- Audrey – Let me PYO what happened today…
- Lucy – I’m all ears.
- Donna – So, what happened with Bryan last night?
- Lisa – Alright, let me PYO everything from the start.
- Michael – What will you do about your job?
- Jackie – Let me PYo with all the details first.