Are you wondering what “qts” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Qts Mean in Texting?
In texting, “qts” is an abbreviation of the word “cuties”. It is just a different, simpler way of spelling that word. Some would even say that it was cooler. Removing vowels from words is commonly done on the Internet and “qts” is just another example of that.
It is really convenient to type and looks nice, so people type it that way.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Quiet That Sh*t
Examples of Qts in Text Slang
- Chandler – I saw you and Jessa today. Y’all are qts!
- Joey – Haha, thanks!
- Phoebe – I was with Matt last night, we had the most romantic dinner!
- Lucy – Oh, you two are such qts!
- Monica – I had to take care of my nephews and nieces yesterday…
- Janet – Aww, I love them, what a bunch of qts!