Do you want to know what RBTL means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RBTL Mean in Texting?
RBTL is an acronym for “read between the lines”. It is a phrase we often use when someone doesn’t get what we are trying to tell them indirectly. By reading between the lines we mean that they should look for the not so obvious meaning in what we are saying, although that meaning is heavily hinted at.
This acronym is not so common but people still use it because it shortens this phrase and makes it more convenient to type it.
This acronym doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of RBTL in Text Slang
- Tony – So you were saying your friend is interested in me? Which one?
- Nina – RBTL Tony! I’m talking about myself!.
- Luke – I can’t talk to Julie anymore, shoe doesn’t know how to RBTL.
- Roseanne – I know! You have to spell everything out for her, like a little kid!
- Owen – So you’re saying that Lisa has a new friend and Joey is mad? I don’t get it…
Kelly – RBTL, Owen! She’s cheating on him!