Are you wondering what RD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RD Mean in Texting?
RD is an acronym for “real deal”. This phrase is used in a variety of situations and when used in a text, you can shorten it and say RD. You use it anywhere where you would normally use “real deal”, most often when you’re describing something or someone.
Acronyms really make life easier when texting, and this one falls under that category as well. They are convenient and make texting when you’re busy a breeze.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Really dude?
Examples of RD in Text Slang
- William – Were those real Nike Air Max 97s you were wearing?
- Mick – The RD, limited edition!
- Rick – So the guy who gave us those betting tips, is he reliable?
- Grace – Yup, he’s the RD, we’ll be rich soon!
- Henry – Is that a real Gucci jacket?
- Barney – Yup, the RD, it’s nice, isn’t it?