Do you want to know what rgr means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Rgr Mean in Texting?
In texting, “rgr” is an abbreviation of “roger”. That’s it, really. You use “rgr” the same way you would use roger, when you want to say that you understand something and everything is clear. It is just a different way of agreeing or saying “yes”, or “I understand”.
Young people often remove vowels from words when they are texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ranger Regiment
Examples of Rgr in Text Slang
- Matt – We’re going out tonight, don’t forget!
- Chris – Rgr, can’t wait!
- James – Make sure to bring something warm to wear for our trip, it gets cold.
- Andrea – Rgr! I’ll bring a jacket!
- Amanda – Please prepare everything for the presentation tomorrow.
- Tom – Rgr, I’ll make sure everything is ready.