Do you want to know what “rly” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Rly Mean in Texting?
In texting, “rly” is an abbreviation of the word “really”. This abbreviation has been quite popular on the Internet for quite some time, and people still use it in texting nowadays. People often remove vowels from words to make them easier to type, but also to look cooler, and “rly” is one such example.
It is rly simple!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of Rly in Text Slang
- Jackie – I just saw adam with his new girlfriend!
- Lisa – Oh rly!? What a stud!
- Michael – Gina, I rly like you. I want to take you out on a date…
- Gina – Michael! I had no idea! Sure, anytime.
- Jerry – I’m rly sorry for what I did…
- Carly – Sure you are, but I’m still mad!