So, you want to know what RN means in texting? Piece of cake, we got the answer you’re looking for. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RN Mean in Texting?
RN is an acronym for “right now”. It is just a popular way of shortening the phrase to make texting easier. It is extremely popular among teens, especially when used as a question. For example, “what are you doing rn?” can be commonly seen in texts.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Registered nurse
- Really nervous
- Rascals nation
Examples of RN in Text Slang
- Keenan – Hey girl, what are you doing RN?
- Gina – Not much, want to do something together?
- Patrick – Oh man, I’ve got a hilarious story to tell you, but it has to be in person, can we meet?
- Anthony – I can’t RN, maybe in an hour or so…
- Joseph – So that means you won’t be able to go to the wedding?
- Lydia – Yup, as things are RN I really don’t have the money…