Are you wondering what RNS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RNS Mean in Texting?
RNS is an acronym for “real n*gga sh*t”. It is a phrase used by black people that describes doing something that is considered real. When you don’t like fake stuff or fake people and take pride in being real, you can say that you are doing that RNS.
But only if you’re black! White people should refrain from using the n-word, as it is considered offensive when they use it, and rightfully so!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Regulatory News Service
- Rennes, France
Examples of RNS in Text Slang
- Brian – I’m gonna kick Terry’s ass one some RNS if he continues talking smack.
- Lisa – Just leave him alone Brian, he’s an idiot.
- Earl – I made a ton of money from commissions at work today, on that RNS!
- Carrie – That’s my baby! We should celebrate!
- Willie – Did you see the way Ronnie punched Devin because of Lori???
- Barbara – Yeah that was some RNS!