Wondering what ROD means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ROD Mean in Texting?
ROD is an acronym for “ride or die”. This phrase describes a person who is there for you whatever happens. they will do anything for you and are your close friend or family. Your ride or die, or ROD will do anything to help you. It is a common phrase made really popular by hip-hop slang.
Acronyms are really helpful when texting because they are easy to use and make it convenient to type when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Read Or Dream
- Review Of Design
Examples of ROD in Text Slang
- Johnny – I’ll help you with whatever you need my man.
- Bobby – Thanks Johnny, you’re my ROD.
- Tommy – Jim, is always there for me, he’s my ROD.
- Lucy – It must be nice having a friend like that.
- Anthony – Were you hanging out with Tina again?
- Carla – Yes, she’s my ROD, we’re always together!