Do you want to know what RP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RP Mean in Texting?
RP is an acronym for “role play” or “role-playing”. It is when people act like they are someone else. For example, this is popular among couples that want to spice up their sex life. this is why you can see RP being used on dating apps often. But it doesn’t need to be there, it is used everywhere else on the Internet as well.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Real Photo
Examples of RP in Text Slang
- Amy – I want to RP with you tonight…
- Antonio – Wow, kinky! Who will we be?
- James – Gina was RP as a nurse during sex last night, it was awesome.
- Julia – wow, you guys are such a cool couple.
- Magie – I’m going to RP with my friends today, we’ll be playing Dungeons and Dragons.
- Christian – Wow, that sounds like tons of fun.