So, you want to know what RQ means in texting? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We will provide you with the answer to that question. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does RQ Mean in Texting?
RQ is an acronym for “real quick”. It is a popular phrase used when texting when you want to say that you’ll do something in an extremely short amount of time. It can also be used when you want to exaggerate something someone would do. Also, you can use it when you need to stop texting for a minute to do something else “real quick”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Random questions
- Rage Quit
- Regimental Quarters
Examples of RQ in Text Slang
- Jackie – Sorry, brb I gotta do something RQ!
- Chrissy – No worries, take your time.
- John – Yo, why did you stop replying to my messages, man?
- Clifford – Sorry, had to do something RQ.
- Patricia – Please, if John saw you he would fall in love RQ!
- Teri – Haha, hope so!