Have you been hearing RTS lately? Surely it’s an important term in the online community. So, we’ve looked into what RTS means and provided the definition for you below. This way, you can also use this term when in-game.
What does RTS Mean in Gaming?
RTS means “real-time strategy” and is another genre of online games. RTS games require a team to build a base and fight off the opponent in real-time. Warcraft 3 and Starcraft are examples of RTS wherein you get to play the game for a period of time or until one of the teams wins.
- RTS only means “Real-time strategy”.
Examples of RTS in Gaming Slang
- Paul – Are you up for an RTS?
- James – No, bro. I just had my exams and I don’t think RS will help me relax.
- Rey – Do you wanna play Warcraft 3?
- Joseph – Sure! I love RTS, btw.
- Peter – Ugh! This is the last game. I’m done with RTS!
- Grayson – Alright. We’ll play again next time.