Rubber banding may be a weird term but it’s quite common in the gaming community. Therefore, we have the definition below for you. Get to know rubber banding and how to use it in a sentence!
What does Rubber Banding Mean in Gaming?
When you are experiencing a high latency during a game, your character might have random jerking movements and can move forward and backward at a fast rate. When this happens, your character is rubber banding.
Rubber banding does not have alternative meanings.
Examples of Rubber Banding in Gaming Slang
- Tom – Look your character is rubber banding.
- Rayver – Ugh, that’s so annoying!
- Vice – Don’t worry; the rubber banding will stop.
- Willow – Okay, we’ll wait it out then.
- Edgar – I hope my character stops rubber banding soon.
- Hans – I know. We’re about to attack the opponent’s base.