Do you want to know what s/o means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does S/o Mean in Texting?
In texting, s/o is an abbreviation for “significant other”. It is a nice and short way of referring to your significant other without using the full phrase, which is quite long. This abbreviation is used commonly, and sometimes even in speech.
Abbreviations like s/o really help make texting a great method of communication. They make it convenient and simple to type, even when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Shout out
Examples of S/o in Text Slang
- Kenny – Are you bringing your s/o to the wedding?
- Linda – Yes, of course!
- Adrian – Why aren’t you and Tina coming to the party together?
- Marissa – She’s bringing her s/o so I have to go alone.
- Luke – Are you going to the strip club with us tonight?
- Tyler – I need to ask my s/o if she’ll let me…